Are you a Game of Thrones expert?
Struggling to fill a hole in your life since the end of series four? Get a quick fix and put your knowledge to the test with our Game of Thrones quiz.
- What is Olenna Tyrell’s nickname?
- Who, according to legend, raised The Wall with the aid of giants?
- What was the name of the castle where Gendry and Arya were held prisoner in season two?
- What is the real name of the King Beyond the Wall?
- How many children does Eddard Stark have?
- What did Daenerys Targaryen name her stillborn son?
- What is the name of Jon Snow’s pet direwolf?
- Who do Brienne and Podrick meet at the Inn at the Crossroads in season four?
- Who said, “I made a promise to defend the wall and I have to keep it. That’s what men do”?
- Who is known as the Red Viper of Dorne?
- The Queen of Thorns
- Brandon Stark or Brandon the Builder
- Mance Rayder
- Hot Pie
- Samwell Tarly
- Oberyn Martell
Low score? Brush up on your Game of Thrones knowledge with the season 1 catch-ups currently showing on Sky Atlantic. Episode 3 airs on 13 July at 9pm.