How well do you know Simon Pegg?
- His current film, The World’s End, is the third in the so-called ‘Cornetto trilogy’ – what are the other two?
- He starred in Run Fatboy Run, a 2007 film he co-wrote with Dylan Moran, but who directed it?
- And when did they first work together?
- Hot Fuzz was shot in and around the city of Wells – what’s the city’s claim to fame?
- He provided the voice for detective Thompson in The Adventure of Tintin (2011) – who provided the voice of detective Thomson?
- He appeared in Doctor Who in 2005 as The Editor – what other connection does he have with the programme?
- He appears as Benji Dunn in Mission: Impossible III (2006) and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011), but who was originally up for the role?
- In his introductory scene as Scotty in Star Trek, a famous creature from the original TV series can be seen – what is it?
Scroll down to see the answers…
- Shaun of the Dead (2004) and Hot Fuzz (2007)
- David Schwimmer, the former Friends star
- The co-starred in Big Nothing (2006) but first acted together in TV series Band of Brothers (2001)
- It claims to be the smallest city in England with about 12,000 inhabitants
- His friend and long-time collaborator Nick Frost
- He did the voiceover for the behind-the-scenes show, Doctor Who Confidential
- Ricky Gervais but he was unable to take the role
- A tribble, a fictional creature that’s small, furry and reproduces so fast it was considered a pest. In the new films, Scott is also accompanied by Keenser, an alien Starfleet officer.