Jeans are the ultimate wardrobe staple and with this season’s latest shapes, there’s something to suit every figure.
Along with the feature in our May issue, Fashion Editor Justine Brennan gave us these essential tips…
- Need a larger size? Simply Be have on-trend styles up to size 32
- Breathe new life back into faded black or blue jeans with Dylon Wash & Dye – a simple two-step process in your washing machine to restore a much-loved pair of jeans.
Also remember the basics…
1. Choose flares if you’re a pear shape – but avoid if you’re under 5ft 3in.
2. Choose straight cut if you’re petite as they have a slimming and lengthening effect.
3. Choose boyfriend cut jeans if you’ve got chunkier thighs and girlfriend for a more feminine finish.
4. Choose bootcut if you’ve got a bigger bottom as the wider leg balances it out.
5. Choose skinny jeans with a high Lycra content for a more flattering cut and finish with a longline top if you’re conscious of wobbly thighs.