These pretty houses have a simple and stylish Scandinavian look. Put the finished row of houses on your mantelpiece with LED tealights (or fairylights) behind them. The open windows and doors will be lit with a warm glow to make a charming display.
You will need:
- tracing paper
- 22 x 50cm (9 x 20in)
- thin white card
- scalpel or craft knife
- cutting mat
- metal ruler
- LED tealights
1. Enlarge the template by 200 per cent. Click here to download the template
2. With tracing paper and a pencil, trace the template and carefully transfer the outline on to the thin white card.
3. Using a scalpel, cut out the outline of the houses plus windows and decorations, taking care not to cut the indicated score lines.
4. Score the fold lines where indicated and fold back. Score own between each house.
5. Fold one of the houses forward and the next back to make a corrugated row of houses. Place LED lights behind them. You can find a selection at lights4fun.co.uk.