A star from childhood, Drew Barrymore is now an actress, screenwriter, film director, producer, model, author and mother of two. But her path through stardom has been a bumpy one – here’s a few facts about this Hollywood multitasker
1. She has her own production company, Flower Films, which she founded in 1995.
2. At just seven years old, Drew holds the record for the youngest person to ever host Saturday Night Live.
3. She never finished high school.
4. She is allergic to bee stings, perfume and coffee.
5. One of her godmothers is Sophia Loren.
6. She loves photography.
7. Was the top pick on People’s magazine’s Most Beautiful People in 1997.
8. Became an Ambassador Against Hunger in 2007.
9. She hates goats’ cheese.
10. Her first kiss was with fellow actor, Breckin Meyer.
11. Travelling through Italy inspired her to create her own wine, Barrymore Pinot Grigio.