British star Jane Seymour reveals what she’s passionate about, what it’s like to be a mum of six and why she’s proud of her wrinkles.
Getting to know Jayne
- She was born Joyce Penelope Wilhelmina Frankenberg but chose Henry VIII’s third wife for a stage name
- She was awarded an OBE in 2000 for services in drama
- She turned down the role of Natalie Jastrow Henry in War and Remembrance three times before finally accepting it
- She has written several self-help books and collaborated on children’s books with her soon to be ex-husband.
- She has heterochromia – her eyes are different colours.
- She finished sixth on Dancing with the Stars.
- She won a Golden Globe for her appearance in East of Eden.
- Her house was used for recording British rock band, The Cure’s Wild Mood Swings album.
Want to read the full article? Find out the full story? If you’re a Candis member click to read the June issue of the magazine – and this article in full – now in our digital edition.