Add a touch of metallic shimmer…
Yes you can… go for gold!
Bring out the summer sunshine with a delicate touch of metallic shimmer.
We give you guidance on how to achieve this look…
1. Gold works with any hair colour and is at its best on lightly sun-kissed skin.
2. Use a white translucent eyeshadow over the brow bone, into the sockets and on to the cheekbone. Blend so the result is a wash.
3. Using a medium eyeshadow brush, apply a shimmery golden shadow over the entire lid of your eye, on into the socket line and then under the eyes.Make sure you blend well.
4. Define the eyes with lashings of dark brown or black mascara, not forgetting the lower lashes. Use a slightly damp cotton bud to mop up any spillage.
5. Finish the look with a pale golden lip shimmer.
* Use Barry M Dazzle Dust Gold Iridescent, £4.59, then try Sleek MakeUP Molten Metal cream eyeshadow, £7
* A good blending brush is a must. We like Boots Eyeshadow Blender Brush, £4.50
* For lip colour with a golden glow, try Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss Pink Gold Pearl, £15 at John Lewis