Flower Charm Necklace
With longer length necklaces you can leave out the clasp! A bold flower charm is the perfect centrepiece to this longer length necklace using the Cousin collection.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Designer: Gemma Joy
You will need:
- COU 34696104 – PEARL GRADUATED STRAND – SMOKE (15PCS) – RRP: £4.00
- COU 34708048 – METAL KEY/PEARL CLUSTER ACCENT (1PC) -RRP: £4.00
- COU 34708048 – METAL KEY/PEARL CLUSTER ACCENT (1PC) – RRP: £4.00
- COU 34719103 – STARTER PACK – BLACK (145PCS) – RRP: £4.00
- COU 34722017 – 6MM GLASS PEARL BEADS – BLACK (158PCS) – RRP: £4.00
- COU 34722063 – 6MM GLASS PEARL BEADS – SMOKE BLACK (158PCS) – RRP: £4.00
Step by Step:
- Take the chain and decide where you would like the charm to hang and take away excess chain by opening a link and reconnecting it.
- Attach a toggle fastener to the chain using a jump ring. Remove the large pearl and faceted bead section from the key charm and attach to the toggle clasp. Attach the small rose charm and the large filigree flower accent.
- Thread two smoke black beads onto 2 eyepins with a smaller black bead in between. Turn the ends of each to form loops.
- Then repeat with two black beads and a larger smoke black bead in the middle.
- About 4cm from your charm open up the chain and attach either side of the eyepins to the link and close repeat this on the other side.
- Then 6 cm away from there attach the other two eyepins either side.
For information about where you can buy the items needed Click Here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.