The subtle patterns of the Country Companions are perfect to overlay over some bold contrasting cardstock.
You will need ….
COR 232 – 12×12 CORE CARD BURGUNDY
CCP 160100 – A4 PAPER PACK (24PK) – LOVERS LANE
CCP 804100 – COLOURED STICKER DUO (2PK) – LOVERS LANE
PMA 3721203 – 4MM ADHESIVE GEMS – MOSAIC (100PCS) PINK QUARTZ
PMA 368201 – PETAL POUCH (ASSORTED SMALL) 120PCS – WHITE
PMA 3741403 – ESSENTIAL BRADS – ASSORTED PASTEL – 80 PACK
PMA 3741401 – ESSENTIAL BRADS – ASSORTED BRIGHT – 80 PACK
PMA 803100 – CARDSTOCK STICKERS – CANVAS ALPHABET (2PK)
PMA 8520004 – GEL PENS – JET BLACK – 2 PACK
PMA 1751101 – RAFFIA (50GRM) CREAM
XCU 257903 – DECORATIVE BORDER PUNCH – LEAFY LACE
PMA 368304 – PETAL POSY (12PCS) – WHITE ROSE
Duration: 45 minutes
Step by Steps:
1. Trim daisy paper to measure10.5cm by 25cm. Ink and roll the edges slightly. Glue to the right hand side.
2. Trim heart paper to measure 8cm by 21.5cm. Ink the edges and roll the top and bottom slightly. Position as shown.
3. Trim rose paper to measure 14.5cm by 9cm. Punch the bottom edge with the border punch.
Ink and position centrally on the daisy panel. Overlap the photo on top.
4. Staple some strands of raffia across the panel at the bottom of the photograph.
5. Glue the whole panel towards the right hand side of a sheet of Burgundy Core’dinations.
6. Trim ‘Love’ from the patterned paper and use this and cardstock stickers to spell out your title.
7. Add some doodling to some of the paper panels using a black gel pen.
8. Add some paper flowers each secured with a brad. Tuck a pair of posy flowers behind the raffia on the right hand side. Wrap the stems around once to secure and then curl the ends around a thin paintbrush handle (or similar).
9. Add some mosaic adhesive stones to complete.
Designer – Katy Godbeer
For information about where you can buy the items needed, please visit www.docrafts.com