Heartwarmers are available in a wonderful wide range of designs. Perfect for all occasions. Heartwarmers sentiments are the perfect finishing touch to a special project and work perfectly with the delicate Anita’s Layered Dimensions.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Designer: Becky James
You will need:
- ANT 816100 – LAYERED DIMENSIONS – SOFT FLORAL – RRP: £1.00
- ANT 816103 – LAYERED DIMENSIONS – SOFT BUTTERFLY – RRP: £1.00
- ANT 816105 – LAYERED DIMENSIONS – VASE OF FLOWERS – RRP: £1.00
- BOF 358100 – BIG BLOOMERS – BOOFLE – RRP: £3.00
- FFS 160201 – 6X6 DESIGNSTAX – NEW ARRIVAL (48PK) – 24 GLITTERED – RRP: £6.95
- HEA 157113 – A4 DIE-CUT HEARTWARMER SPARKLING SENTIMENTS – (SISTER) – RRP: £1.00
- ANT 378210 – 3MTR. RIBBON – WIDE SATIN – SOFT PINK -RRP: £1.00
- BOF 354300 – ASSORTED BUTTONS (250G) BOOFLE – RRP: £3.00
- DOA 855100 – ARTISTE METALLIC GEL PEN TRIO (GOLD, SILVER & WHITE) – RRP: £2.50
- PMA 258003 – 1cm MINI PUNCH – PETAL – RRP: £2.00
- PMA 351406 – ADHESIVE STONES – PALE PINK – RRP: £1.50
Step by Step:
- Fold and trim acetate to make a tent fold card measuring 12.5x15cm. Emboss the front of the card using the Whimsy Tri-boss folder.
- Trim patterned paper to measure 11.5x14cm. Layer onto blue cardstock measuring 12×14.5cm and adhere in the back of the card.
- Trim flower paper to measure 10x12cm. Layer onto blue cardstock and trim to leave a narrow border
- Use a gold gel pen to add drawn detail to the flowers and as a border.
- Wrap pink ribbon and twine around the centre of the card. Secure on the reverse and then glue this panel to the front of the card.
- Layer the sentiment onto blue cardstock and position towards the left of the central panel.
- Trim two opposite petals from a Boofle Big Bloomer. Layer the larger flower stickers on top and position to the top left of the card.
- Arrange the smaller pink flowers to form a large decorative corner. Add some punched flowers in between and add doodle detail and gemstones to the centres.
- Peel up and apply the butterfly stickers as shown, folding the wings up to add dimension.
- Trim the outer parts of the petals away from some Big Bloomers. Snip into the parts of the petals remaining and layer up with buttons to the centre. Position to the bottom right.
For information about where you can buy the items needed Click Here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.