A taste of History
Spend eight days in beautiful Catalonia taking in Montserrat, Roman Tarragona and Gaudí’s Reus from £689 per person
Enjoy a week in a four-star hotel on the Catalan coast, with three varied and interesting excursions showcasing different aspects of Catalonia. The autonomous community has an incredibly rich variety of landscapes: as well as fine beaches, such as the wide, sandy one in front of your hotel, there are mountains, vineyards, rivers and picturesque villages to be discovered. Other attractions to see include the spectacular monastery at Montserrat, the imposing medieval walled centre and stunning Roman sites of Tarragona, and the Gaudí Centre in the great modernist architect’s birthplace of Reus.
Departures on selected dates from March to May and in September and October 2020
Price per person includes:
- Return flights to Catalonia from a choice of 17 UK airports
- Seven nights’ four-star half-board hotel accommodation, with wine included with dinner
- Excursions to Montserrat and into the Alt Camp countryside
- Excursion to Roman Tarragona and Reus
- Entrance to the Gaudí Centre in Reus, the Espluga wine cellar and Santes Creus monastery
- Marks & Spencer vouchers exclusively for Candis Members! £20 for each per person
- Services of a tour director
Direct flights are available from airports across the UK, please see brochure for details.
To book or request a brochure please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 279 3929 or email email@example.com quoting CANDIS.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services ABTA W3692. ATOL protected 5537.