A NEW YEAR TREAT
Immerse yourself in a fabulous Shakespearean break that includes a New Year gala dinner.
Prices from £695
The medieval town of Stratford-upon-Avon will be the base for this one-of-a-kind, New Year experience. On this five-day Stratford and a Shakepearean New Year rail holiday, you will be able to immerse yourself in all things Shakespeare, as you discover the playwright’s birthplace, tucked away in the middle of Stratford’s pretty high street. You will also visit the quaint cottage of Anne Hathaway, before taking in a matinée performance of The Magician’s Elephant – a brand new musical adapted from Kate DiCamillo’s prize-winning novel, at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. You will also enjoy a fascinating steam train ride on the Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Railway before celebrating the New Year in style at a fabulous five-course gala dinner. There is no better way to bring in the New Year!
- Your Holiday Includes
- Coach transfers for excursions
- Services of our experienced Tour Manager
- Steam train journey on the Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Railway
- Shakespeare experience guided tour – visiting Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Tickets to see The Magician’s Elephant at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- £20 Marks & Spencer voucher*
HOW TO BOOK
Call Arena Rail Holidays on 01858 438321 and quote CANDIS1121C.