Explore Andalusia’s glorious eastern coast on a eight-day trip with walking tours from £619 per person
On the eastern side of Andalusia in the south of Spain you’ll find the spectacular coastline of the Costa Tropical, where the landscape is lush and green, benefiting from the streams and rivers which flow down from the mountain peaks of the Sierra Nevada into the Mediterranean.
During a week on the coast in the pleasant town of Almuñécar, you can enjoy three walks guided by a local expert. One takes you via a coastal path to the old town of Salobreña,
another parades the beauty of the coast from high up overlooking La Herradura bay, and the third lets you enjoy the hills around the pretty white-painted village of Frigiliana. Also included is a trip to the magnificent Alhambra complex in Granada.
Departures on selected dates from May, June September, October, November 2020 and February and March 2021. Direct flights are available from airports across the UK. Please see brochure for full details.
Price per person includes:
- Return flights to Malaga from a choice of 20 UK airports
- Seven nights’ four-star half-board hotel accommodation in Taramay and Almunecar
- Three walks in the company of an expert guide
- Excursion to Granada and entrance to the Alhambra complex
- Entrance to the Gaudí Centre in Reus, the Espluga wine cellar and Santes Creus monastery
- Marks & Spencer vouchers exclusively for Candis Members! £20 for each person travelling
- Services of a tour director
To book or request a brochure please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 279 3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CANDIS.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services ABTA W3692. ATOL protected 5537.