IF YOU’VE BEEN INSPIRED BY OUR TRAVEL FEATURE IN THE MAY 2021 ISSUE OF CANDIS – WHY NOT BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THIS FOUR DAY WELSH MOUNTAIN STEAM BREAK?
Prices from £559
With a choice of departure dates from October 2021 and April to October 2022 readers can immerse themselves in North Wales’ stunning rural scenery on a relaxing holiday, enjoying four exceptional rail journeys. Reach the summit of Wales’ tallest peak on the Snowdon Mountain Railway, ride the UK’s longest heritage railway and visit the picturesque Italianate village of Portmeirion.
- Your trip includes return journey aboard the Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Take in the views of Llanberis Lake on this return railway journey
- Journey on the Welsh Highland Railway
- Journey on the unforgettable Ffestiniog Railway
- Enjoy the village of Portmeirion
- Visit the quaint village of Betws-y-Coed
- Also includes a £20 M&S voucher per booking*
HOW TO BOOK
Call Arena Rail Holidays on 01858 438321 and quote CANDIS0521.