A classic muffin recipe made using bananas and honey for a light tasty treat!
Makes 6 muffins
150g plain flour
2 tsps baking powder
1 pinch salt
200ml Vanilla Rice Dream
80ml sunflower oil
6 tblsps of honey or rice syrup
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
1.Preheat the oven to 180C Fan/200C/Gas Mark 5
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, honey and a pinch of salt in to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the eggs and mix in the Rice Dream, stirring to get rid of any lumps.
4. Add the honey and the oil to the mixture, stirring until everything is mixed but not over stirring.
5. Grease a muffin tin holder and fill with paper muffin cases, fill the moulds two thirds full and then place a slice of banana or two on the top.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until springy to the touch and golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and leave to cool before serving.