Berry Baked Cheesecake
A simple baked cheesecake looks gorgeous and its easy to make.
Cheesecake Base (A simple baked cheesecake looks gorgeous and its easy to make)
50g Dorset Cereals fantastically fruity roasted & toasted muesli
60g digestive biscuits
50g butter, melted
600g soft cream cheese
175g caster sugar
2 tbsp plain flour or cornflour
140g Rachel’s Pouring natural with hints of strawberry yogurt
drop vanilla extract
2 free range eggs plus 1 yolk
10g Dorset Cereal’s fantastically fruity roasted & toasted muesli (to decorate)
Pre-heat the oven to 180°c/gas mark 4
Serves: 6-8 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
1. Crush the biscuits in a food processor or in a plastic bag which is tied and bash with a rolling pin.
2. Mix the biscuits with the muesli and butter and press into a 20cm spring-form tin. Place in the oven for 5 minutes, then cool.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, caster sugar and flour until smooth, add a drop of vanilla extract. Add the egg and egg yolk plus the yogurt and mix until light.
4. Stir in the raspberries and pour into the tin. Sprinkle over the muesli.
5. Bake for 40 minutes until set. Tip: the cheesecake should have a slight wobble. Leave to completely cool in the tin.
6. Before serving dust with icing sugar.
Try: Serving with your favourite fruity coulis and a dollop of crème fraîche.Equipment needed:
You will need:
Food processor or rolling pin
20cm spring-form tin