Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast
A delicious snack for any time of the day…Creamy Garlic Mushrooms On Toast
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced
250g small Portobello mushroom, sliced
100ml Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream (perfect if you have some leftover!)
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
4 slice of ciabatta bread
1. Heat half the oil and butter in a shallow pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 1-2 minutes without colouring.
2. Add the mushroom slices and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream and parsley to the pan and bring to a simmer.
4. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Drizzle the ciabatta with remaining oil and place on the griddle for 30 seconds to a minute until charred. Turn over and repeat.
5. To serve, place the toasted ciabatta bread on a plate and top with the creamy mushrooms. Garnish with chopped parsley.