Crunchy Cajun Fish Fingers
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
160g French’s French Fried Onions
2 tsp Cajun seasoning
2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
1 tsp FRANK’S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
450g tilapia or haddock, cut into 1-inch strips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Mix the French Fried Onions and Cajun spice in a food bag and crush with hands or rolling pin.
3. Combine the mayonnaise and FRANK’S® RedHot® Sauce in a large bowl. Add the fish strips to the bowl and toss to coat.
4. Roll the coated fish strips in the onion crumbs.
5. Line a baking sheet with foil and bake the fish strips at 200°C for 15 min. or until the fish flakes with a fork.
6. Serve with a slice of lemon and tartare sauce for dipping.
French’s have developed their own pub grill guide (http://thegreatbritishgrillguide.com/) where you can submit and vote for your favourite pub anywhere in the UK.