Crunchy Onion Chicken
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
160g French’s French Fried Onions
425g boneless chicken fillets
1 egg, beaten
1 bottle French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the French Fried Onions in a food bag and crush with a rolling pin or using your hands. Put the crushed onions in an oven-proof dish.
3. Dip the chicken into the egg and coat well with onion crumbs.
4. Place the chicken fillets on a baking tray and bake at 200°C until cooked through.
5. Serve with a ramekin of French’s Classic Yellow Mustard for dipping.
French’s have developed their own pub grill guide (http://thegreatbritishgrillguide.com/) where you can submit and vote for your favourite pub anywhere in the UK.