Exotic summer blush
A refreshing summer cocktail!
50mls Gordon’s London Dry Gin
100mls Rubicon Watermelon Juice
75mls Freshly squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice
1 piece of lime
1. Into a tall, sturdy glass, pour the watermelon juice and gin.
2. Add ice so the glass is half full.
3. Place the large section of your cocktail shaker over the top of the glass so it is securely sealed and give it a quick hard shake.
4. Remove the shaker and fill the glass with fresh ice.
5. Carefully pour the grapefruit juice over the top of the drink so that it forms a new layer and looks incredible!
6. Add an attractive looking wedge of lime for a garnish.