Shredded Chilli Chorizo
A super quick and easy Chinese recipe with a Spanish twist
1 dash of oil
1 pack of Unearthed Cooking Chorizo
1 clove of garlic
1 spring onion
1 and a half red chilli’s
3 tablespoons of Rice vinegar
3 and a half tablespoons of Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 dash Light soya sauce
1. Slice each chorizo sausage into 3 long strips. Heat some oil in a pan. Fry the chorizo until crispy. Remove from the pan.
2. Shred the carrot, spring onion and chilli’s and chop the garlic. Drain the juices from the pan and disguard, leave a little oil and fry all the vegetables.
3. Add the rice vinegar, sweet chilli sauce and soya sauce and fry for a further few minutes.
4. Return the chorizo to the pan and cook until fully heated through.
5. Serve with plain rice as dish is rich and delicious!
For more information on unearthed go to www.discoverunearthed.com