Spicy Chicken with Raita Potatoes
A lovely spicy dish that brings the potatoes to life
2 boneless chicken breasts skinned and thickly sliced
1 tsp Harissa paste
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
250g new or salad potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt (0% fat)
2 spring onions, sliced
Salt & pepper
Handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Mix together the chicken, Harissa paste, paprika and olive oil. Cover and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Add the chicken to a hot griddle pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning at least once or until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile place the new potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix together the lemon juice and Greek yoghurt, then add the spring onions and potatoes. Season to taste.
- Arrange the potato salad on a plate with the spicy chicken and sprinkle over the chopped mint. Serve immediately.
This and other recipes at: www.britishpotatoes.co.uk