SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious chocolate chip cookies that are easy to make and even easier to eat.
400g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp table salt
120g SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
1 large egg
2 tsp vanilla
170g semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until well combined.
4. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine, scraping down bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by tablespoons (15 ml) onto baking sheets. Press gently to flatten dough. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 7- 8 minutes.
Cool and enjoy.
Total Calories: 180 (per 2 cookies)