Fox’s Christmas Pudding Baked Alaska
This dessert looks so festive and is a real showstopper! Perfect for impressing the family on Christmas day!
Recipe serves: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
1 x 454g Fox’s Christmas Pudding (cooked, cooled and crumbled)
2 egg whites
150g caster sugar
1 tsp cornflour
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C fan/400°F/Gas 6.
- Cook the Fox’s Christmas Pudding as per pack instructions. Invert the pudding onto an oven proof serving dish.
- Whisk the egg whites using an electric mixer to stiff peak stage.
- Add the sugar and cornflour gradually to create a glossy meringue.
- Using a spatula spoon the meringue in a thick layer around the Christmas pudding to cover. Use the spatula to spike the meringue.
- Place in a pre heated oven for 10-15 minutes until the meringue in golden.
- Serve immediately.
For more information, please visit www.foxs-puddings.co.uk