French pizza bread with cherry tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 small French stick
200g passata with herbs – or use tomato puree and add your own herbs!
1 buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
6 cherry vine tomatoes cut in half
100g fresh British peas, shelled and cooked
Parmesan for grating
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c/400°f
2. Cut the French stick in half and then cut each half into 2. Place on a baking tray.
3. Spread the passata evenly over the cut side of French stick. Top with the mozzarella, tomatoes and peas.
4. Grate over some Parmesan, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place in the top of the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.