Fruity Favourite Muffins
This is a great one to make with your children – you simply use the Yeo yogurt pot to measure out the ingredients!
1 pot of Fruity Favourites Yeo Valley yogurts
1 pot of vegetable oil
1 pot of caster sugar
1 pot of whisked egg (roughly 2 large or 3 normal eggs)
3 pots of self-raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 170C/gas mark 3-4.
2. Choose which Fruity Favourite (or other) Yeo yogurt you want to use, then empty the contents into a mixing bowl.
3. Measure out the vegetable oil, egg, sugar and flour in the same Yeo yogurt pot, and mix it all together until well combined.
4. Pop a tablespoon of the mixture into each of the 12 paper muffin cases, filling them three-quarters of the way up.
5. Bake for around 20-25 minutes, then leave to cool before eating.