Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
100g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
25g golden caster sugar
150g Rachel’s low fat natural bio live yogurt
1 free range egg
25g Dorset Cereals berries & cherries muesli
50g blueberries or raspberries
vegetable or sunflower oil, for frying
golden syrup or maple syrup, to serve
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the sugar.
- In a jug weigh out the yogurt and mix in the egg, whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the muesli and blueberries or raspberries.
- Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the pan. When the mixture starts to bubble, then flip over and cook on the other side until golden.
- Keep the pancakes warm and serve with a drizzle of golden or maple syrup.
Any leftover pancakes can be kept and re-heated the next day – try warming them in the toaster!
Bowl & whisk
Frying pan & spatula