Goats Cheese And Roast Vegetable Wrap
These healthy wraps will hit the spot and fill you up. The goats’ cheese melts into the warm vegetables making it deliciously creamy.
Makes: 2 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Nutritional value per serving:
Save 30 calories
3.5g Sat Fat
1 red pepper, de-seeded and roughly chopped
1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and roughly chopped
1 courgette, trimmed, halved lengthways then sliced
½ red onion, roughly chopped
1 tbsp granular Canderel
1 tbsp olive oil
25g mild soft or semi hard goats’ cheese
2 large wholemeal tortilla wraps
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/GAS 6.
2. Add the peppers, courgettes and onion to a large roasting tin, so they have plenty of room. You want them to roast not steam.
3. Sprinkle over the Canderel and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then add the olive oil and mix together using your hands so it all gets evenly coated.
4. Put in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and beginning to char slightly around the edges. Remove and put to one side.
5. Lay the tortillas out then divide the vegetable mixture between each one, spooning it down the middle.
6. Crumble the goats’ cheese over the warm vegetables then fold the sides in and roll into a tube shape and slice in half on the diagonal. Serve with some wild rocket leaves.