Mission Foods Country Brunch By Lesley Waters
4 x Mission Deli Wraps
15g/1/2 oz butter
2 dessert apples, cored and cut into thick slices
8 local made chipolatas, each cut into 4 thick slices
1, 400g can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
2tbsp fresh read-made green pesto
4 spring onions, chopped
55g/2oz mature cheddar, grated
1tsp olive oil
1. Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the apple slices and chipolatas and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden and cooked. Season to taste.
2. In a small bowl mix together the beans, pesto and onions.
3. Spoon the bean mixture down the centre of the wraps and top with the apple and sausage mixture. Scatter over cheese.
4. Roll up, folding in the ends to enclose and form wraps.
5. Wipe a non-stick griddle pan with a little olive oil and place over a medium heat. Place the deli wraps seam -side down, in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side. Serve warm with a baby spinach and rocket salad.
For further recipe ideas, visit www.missiondeli.com