A twist on the traditional slaw.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves 2: As a dish and 4 as an accompaniment
200g (31/2oz) organic carrots peeled, trimmed and coarsely grated
Pinch of table salt
1 tsp extra olive virgin oil
½ clove garlic finely chopped
½ inch ginger, peeled and very finely chopped
2 tsp sunflower oil
1 tsp whole black mustard seeds
1 tsp lemon juice
200g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- Place the grated carrot in a bowl and add the salt.
- Heat the olive oil and gently fry the garlic and ginger. When just beginning to change colour, add to the carrot.
- Heat the sunflower oil until very hot. Throw in the mustard seeds when they start to pop, put the oil and seeds over the carrot mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and the TOTAL Greek Yoghurt and mix well.
- Garnish with rocket leaves and serve.
For more recipes and ideas visit www.totalgreekyoghurt.com