Lemon and Basil Prawn Cocktail Canapés with a Yoghurt and Sun Blush Tomato Dressing
A fab twist on the traditional Prawn Cocktail often served on Christmas Day.
Serve these canapés when guests arrive to whet their appetite for what’s to come!
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 6 (2 per person)
12 Large cooked jumbo king prawns
200g Fresh peeled prawns.
50g Chopped sun blush tomatoes
150g 0% TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
12 Chinese style bamboo skewers
A sprig of fresh basil
1. In a bowl grate the zest and juice of one lemon then add the chopped basil, yoghurt and chopped sun blush tomatoes. Season to taste.
2. Place a skewer into each of the jumbo king prawns.
3. Mix the peeled prawns in with the yoghurt mixture.
4. Pile the prawn mix onto the prawn skewers and garnish with a basil leaf.
5. To serve, arrange on a large platter and garnish with lemon and herbs.