Lemon & poppy seed cupcakes
1 cup of Yeo Valley Lemon & Poppy Seed Yeogurt
1 cup of sunflower oil
1 cup of caster sugar
3 cups of self- raising flour
1 cup of eggs
2 tsp baking powder
For the icing
250g Yeo Valley Unsalted Butter
250g icing sugar
2 tbsp of Yeo Valley Lemon & Poppy Seed Yeogurt
- Mix cupcake ingredients and spoon into a muffin tray lined with cases.
- Bake at 165°C for 15-20 mins.
- For the icing, blend the icing sugar in a food processor and then add the butter in cubes.
- Blend on high into a thick paste, then add the Yeogurt and whizz until smooth.
- Spoon into a piping bag with a star nozzle attachment and chill for about 30 mins.
- Pipe the icing onto the cooled cupcakes, finish with poppy seeds and a thin wedge of lemon.
For more information about Yeo Valley,product information and recipe ideas,please visit www.yeovalley.co.uk