Lemon & poppy seed loaf
75g sunflower oil
150g caster sugar
150 g Yeo Valley Lemon & Poppy Seed Yeogurt
200 g self-raising flour
2 tsp of baking powder
For the drizzle
Juice of 1 lemon
2 heaped tbsp of granulated sugar
- Whisk together the oil, sugar, Yeogurt and eggs until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder then mix.
- Pour into a greaseproof-lined loaf tin and bake at 160°C for 30 -35 mins or until a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- For the drizzle, stir together lemon and sugar and leave to dissolve for about 10 mins, stirring regularly.
- Remove the loaf from the oven, prick all over with the cocktail stick then spoon over the drizzle.
For more information about Yeo Valley,product information and recipe ideas,please visit www.yeovalley.co.uk