Lemon & Rosemary Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Herb Oil
2 Sprigs of rosemary
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
4 chicken breasts
2 bunches of asparagus, storks trimmed
2 Sprigs of finely chopped coriander leaves
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
Salt and pepper to season
1. Finely chop the rosemary and place in a bowl, add the lemon juice and zest, add the chicken and coat well and set aside.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 4-5 minutes, until tender. Leave to cool.
3. Put the oil, vinegar, coriander and salt and pepper to a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
4. Heat the grill and cook the chicken as per pack instructions. Ensure the chicken is fully cooked.
5. Serve the chicken and asparagus with the herb oil drizzled over.
The longer you leave the chicken in the marinade, the more tender and tasty it becomes.