Rigatoni Tomato Bake
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-18 minutes
1 jar 750g Dolmio 100% Natural Bolognese sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
350g chorizo sausage, sliced or diced
12 pitted black olives
4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
6 tbsp dry white wine
2 tbsp freshly chopped oregano
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
400g rigatoni or penne pasta
1 x 150g packet mozzarella cheese, drained and diced finely
40g fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
To Garnish: Freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan adding the chorizo and fry for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, white wine and Dolmio Bolognese sauce – season to taste. Cook the sauce for about 15 minutes or until thick.
3. In the meantime, cook the pasta as directed on the packet until al dente. Drain the pasta well and stir into the tomato sauce.
4. Spoon the mixture into a heatproof dish. Sprinkle over the cheese and grill until golden brown and piping hot.
5. Garnish with freshly chopped flat leaf parsley