Mediterranean Cherry Pepper and Prawn Tagliatelle
An irresistible, spicy dish of tagliatelle with juicy pan-fried Tiger prawns, Aleyna Cherry Peppers, coriander, lemon and olive oil.
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 Aleyna Cherry Peppers, de-stalked and sliced
2 tbsp sunflower oil
16 raw Tiger prawns, shelled and de-veined
1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
Juice and zest of a lemon
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Cook tagliatelle in salted boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just al dente.
2. Drain pasta, and then stir in Aleyna Cherry Peppers.
3. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a pan and cook Tiger prawns over high heat until they turn pink.
4. Remove with a slotted spoon and add to tagliatelle with coriander.
5. Squeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
6. Season with freshly ground black pepper.