The Open Wrap
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
2 courgettes, halved and sliced
2 red onions, cut into wedges
1 tbsp olive oil
4 Mission Deli Original Wraps
4 tbsp pesto
240 g cooked chicken, roughly shredded
100 g goats cheese, chopped
torn basil leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F) Gas Mark 7.
- Place the peppers, courgettes and onions in a roasting tin and sprinkle with the olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Heat the wraps and spread each one with 1 tbsp pesto.
- Sprinkle over the roast vegetables and top with the chicken and goats cheese.
- Grill for 1 minute and serve sprinkled with torn basil leaves.
Kcal – 611
Carb – 53.3g
Sug – 15.8g
Fat – 32.5g
Sat – 9.3g
Fib – 7.4g
Sod – 328mg