Healthy Family Recipes – Oaty Baked Cheesecake
Welcome to one of this month’s healthy family recipes.
Please share your own ideas and healthy family recipes in the Healthy Family Recipes section of Candis Chat
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
400g cream cheese
3 medium eggs, separated
75g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 180c, gas mark 4.
2. Melt butter and honey together and stir in the oats, press into a 20cm round loose bottomed tin.
3. Whisk together the cream cheese, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until firm and fold into the cheese mixture. Pour into the tin.
4. Bake for 40 minutes until firm to touch and golden. Cool to set before removing from the tin.
5. Serve topped with fresh raspberries and toasted oats.
Cooks tip – Try adding 50g sultanas to the cream cheese mix.