Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
150g natural roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
150g caster sugar
120g crunchy peanut butter
100g plain flour
120g Jordans Cranberry Muesli
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, and roast the peanuts for 12 – 15 minutes until aromatic.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar, until pale and creamy. Beat in the egg, then the peanut butter, then the flour and the muesli.
3. Lastly, fold in the peanuts.
4. Form small balls of dough, and set on a baking tray, lined with parchment. Bake for 12 -15 minutes, until golden.
5. Serve warm or cold with a fruit smoothie for a superfood snack!