Quick Lamb Wraps
Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
- 450g (1lb) lean lamb stir-fry strips or lean lamb leg steaks, cut into 5cm (2inch strips
- 15ml (1tbsp) sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g (4oz) mushrooms, finely chopped
- 30ml (2tbsps) freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 30ml (2tbsps) freshly chopped mint
- 100g (4oz) rice, cooked
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 8 flour tortillas or flatbreads
- 120ml (8tbsps) Greek yogurt
- 30ml (2tbsps) mint sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large wok or pan and cook the garlic and lamb strips in batches for 3-4 minutes until brown.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the herbs, rice, lemon juice and seasoning. Heat for 1-2 minutes.
3.To assemble the wraps, place the flour tortillas on a clean work surface. Mix together the yogurt and the mint sauce. Spread a dessertspoon over each tortilla and top with a large spoonful of the filling.
4.Fold up to make a neat roll, secure with a cocktail stick, if required, and serve immediately.
Serve the tortillas with an avocado and rocket salad