3 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g ground almonds
25g plain flour
4 tbsp. Splenda Granulated
75g stork, melted
25g flaked almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Lightly grease a 12 hole mini muffin tin.
2. Place the egg whites in a bowl along with the vanilla and whisk until they hold soft peaks.
3. In a separate bowl stir together the almonds, flour and Splenda Granulated. Mix in the butter. Lastly, gently fold the whites in to the flour mixture in two goes until combined.
4. Spoon the mixture in to the tin then scatter over the raspberries and the almonds.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until springy and golden.
– Use frozen raspberries straight from the freezer if you are baking out of season.
– Use a spray oil to grease the tin. It will use far less oil.