Makes: 6 individual or 1 large Pavlova
Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour
3 large eggs, separated
175g caster sugar
275ml whipping cream
200g Rachel’s low fat raspberry yogurt
Icing sugar, to dust
1. Pre‐heat oven to 140°c/300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof or parchment paper.
2. Take a clean bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks, you should be able to lift the bowl upside
down without the whites sliding.
3. Gradually add the sugar, continuing to whisk.
4. Spoon the meringue in blobs onto the prepared baking tray.
5. Place the tray into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour. If you can, leave the
meringues in the oven overnight to completely dry out.
6. Whip the cream with the yogurt and place on top of the meringues, decorate with fresh raspberries and
add a light dusting of icing sugar. Serve immediately.