Salmon, courgette and feta tart
Serves: Serves 4-6
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
1x 213g can Princes Red Salmon, drained
150g butter, melted
6 sheets filo pastry
4 courgettes, thinly sliced
6 eggs plus 2 yolks
1 ½ cups single pouring cream
Salt and pepper
150g feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/Gas 3.
2. Brush the base of a 30cm x 40cm baking dish with some of the melted butter.
3. Layer with filo sheets, brushing with melted butter between each layer.
4. Top with courgettes and the salmon, broken into chunks.
5. Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
6. Pour the egg mix over the salmon and courgettes and top with the feta, crumbled.
7. Place on a baking tray and bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Recipe and image courtesy of Princes Red Salmon.