Salmon with a hint of wasabi
- 4 salmon filets (120g each)
- 4 dollops* Hellmanns Mayonnaise with a Hint of Wasabi
- 150g wild rice
- 200g green salad
- 1 large red onion
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- 1 tablespoon of Flora butter
- Black pepper to season
*A dollop is one level tablespoon of Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise (15ml)
- Boil the rice in a saucepan according to the packaging instructions.
- Meanwhile, shallow fry the salmon in some Flora for 5 minutes each side and season well with freshly ground black pepper.
- Finish with a spoonful of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a Hint of Wasabi.
- Serve with a green salad, thinly sliced red onion and dill.
Each Serving (264g) contains:
Calories (kcal) (% GDA) 437 (22%)
Sugars (g) (% GDA) 3.4 (4%)
Fat (g) (%GDA) 20.4 (29%)
Saturates (g) (% GDA) 3.0 (15%)
Salt (g) (% GDA 0.4 (7%)