Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
3 tbsp sunflower oil
4 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
125ml (4floz) piri-piri sauce
4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
½ red onion, sliced
2 stalks celery, one shaved into ribbons and one sliced
150g (5oz) radishes, thinly sliced
120g (41/2oz) spring onions, sliced
2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the celery, radishes and spring onions into a mixing bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp sunflower and when hot, add the chicken.
- Once browned, add the piri-piri sauce and allow to reduce slightly.
- In a separate pan, heat 1tbsp sunflower oil, gently brown the garlic and drain on kitchen towel.
- Sauté the red onion in the same pan.
- Add the celery, radishes and stir-fry till cooked but still crisp.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve immediately, sprinkled with the sesame seeds.
Recipe and image courtesy of Nando’s