Smoked Fish Pasta
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
600 g fish pie mix
20 ml white wine
90 ml semi-skimmed milk
60 ml double cream
25 g French’s®Smooth & Spicy Mustard
3 small bunches of chives, finely chopped
2 small bunches of parsley, finely chopped
½ lemon, freshly juiced
200 g farfalle pasta
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
2. Pour the white wine into a deep sided frying pan and reduce by 1/3, add the milk and fish. Poach the fish for 5 minutes then remove with a slotted spoon while you make the sauce.
3. Add the cream and the French’s® Smooth & Spicy Mustard to the milk and reduce it to a thick creamy sauce. Stir in the chopped herbs and the lemon juice, season to taste.
4. Return the fish to the sauce and warm through before adding the pasta.
5. Serve with extra French’s® Smooth & Spicy Mustard, if desired.