Smokey Sweet Glazed Vegetables
Sticky Sweet Vegetables in Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Glaze…Serves: 2 main courses or 4 starters
2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
10 Cherry tomatoes on the vine
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
Half bottle of Jack Daniel’s Smokey Sweet Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 400F/204C.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the vegetables and the oil; toss until vegetables are evenly coated.
3. Spread vegetables out evenly on a large baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes.
5. Drizzle over a healthy coating of Jack Daniel’s Smokey Sweet Glaze and finish off in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with a pot of Jack Daniel’s Smokey Sweet Glaze to dip.
We have even more fantastic recipes in each issue of our magazine. Click here to subscribe now!