A family favourite with a smoky Texan style flavour.
• 1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Smokey Texan Marinade Mix
• 50ml (2fl oz) oil
• 75ml (3fl oz) water
• 1 red pepper, thickly sliced
• 1 green pepper, thickly sliced
• 1 red onion, cut into wedges
• 450g (1lb) chicken breasts, butterflied
- Combine 1 sachet Grill Mates Smoky Texan style marinade with the oil and water in a bowl. Brush peppers and onion with the marinade then place the chicken into the bowl with the remaining marinade, cover and allow to marinate for ½ hour.
- Cook the chicken on the barbecue for 10-15 minutes, adding the vegetables for the last 5 minutes. Ensure the chicken is cooked through before serving, then slice into strips.
- Serve in fajitas with sour cream and salsa.