Steak with a twist of pepper
- 4 lean rump beef steaks (around 120g each)
- 4 dollops* Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a Twist of Pepper
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 400g green beans
*A dollop is one level tablespoon of Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise (15ml)
- Chop up the potatoes and microwave on full power for 5 minutes, then bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes, or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Grill the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your taste.
- Spoon Hellmann’s Mayonnaise with a Twist of Pepper over the steaks and serve while hot.
Each Serving (395g) contains:
Calories (kcal) (% GDA) 401 (20%)
Sugars (g) (% GDA) 3.9 (4%)
Fat (g) (%GDA) 11.7 (17%)
Saturates (g) (% GDA) 3.5 (18%)
Salt (g) (% GDA) 0.5 (8%)