Sun Kissed Linguine
Welcome to one of this month’s healthy family recipes.
Please share your own ideas and healthy family recipes in the Healthy Family Recipes section of Candis Chat
Heavenly Mediterranean flavoured linguine tossed with chopped Aleyna Sun Kissed Tomatoes, crispy bacon, thyme and garlic.
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
225g/8oz streaky bacon, chopped
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tbsp Aleyna Sun Kissed Tomatoes, roughly chopped
8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Handful of thyme
1. Cook pasta in plenty of salted boiling water for about 10 minutes or until just al dente. At the same time, in a separate pan, cook bacon in sunflower oil until crisp.
2. Add Aleyna Sun Kissed Tomatoes and garlic to the pan with the bacon and cook briefly.
3. Drain pasta and tip into the bacon pan as well.
4. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
5. Drizzle over extra virgin olive oil, toss everything together, sprinkle with thyme.
6. Transfer to warmed plates and serve.